Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Get to know me!

I thought this is fun which is why I am posting this. I got the questions from http://conversationstartersworld.com

What do you do to get rid of stress? I smoke, eat good food and/or watch movies.
What is something you are obsessed with? Listening to Ian Veneracion's rendition of Refrain! I just so love this guy!
Who is your favorite entertainer (comedian, musician, actor, etc.)? Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep
What’s your favorite way to waste time? Play games on my phone
Do you have any pets? What are their names? I used to have a dog named Aoife but she's gone :(
Where did you go last weekend? What did you do? In the office gym for about 2 hours. I am such a recluse!
What are you going to do this weekend? Samal Island and parteeey!
What is something that is popular now that annoys you? Overdrawn lips and Instagram eyebrows! Uggh!
What did you do on your last vacation? Reunion with Igmat family (my Mama's side of the family)
Are you very active of do you prefer to just relax in your free time? I prefer to relax and stay at home.
What do you do when you hang out with your friends? Watch movies or dine out
Who is your oldest friend? Where did you meet them? Kutchie, Mayosi, and Carmela. I met them in high school and we still keep in touch.
What’s the best / worst thing about your work? The best thing is that the stress level is manageable. Sometimes it's a pain to coordinate with other departments but I don't think it's the worst thing.
If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why? Looking in by Mariah Carey because I think nobody knows the real me especially nowadays wherein people can easily judge you.
If you could have any animal as a pet, what animal would you choose? Red panda 
What three words best describe you? Intuitive, quick temper, independent
What would be your perfect weekend? Spend whole day in Disneyland and be a kid again!
What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any? It's a cool way of expressing ones self! Yes I have one on my back just below the nape.

No comments:

Post a Comment